T-shirt bra is mainly used to be unnoticed underneath a shirt. Every woman enjoys having a nice bra that fits well – but seeing bra lines underneath a shirt can ruin the desired look in an instant, and t-shirt bras with complicated patterns, lace and various embellishments might just not do justice in that area. Manufactures now produce bras specifically to be worn under t-shirt to assure there are no bra outlines that could be seen. T-shirt bras offer some great versatility and discrete support – and those are the reason they’ve been steadily growing in popularity over the past few years.
These are contoured and seamless bras, that are designed designed to be invisible even when worn under the most clingy and tight fabrics. The wearer can be choose silky knits, light knits, or well fitted tops – the design of a t-shirt bra prevents see-through on any of those models. Many different aspects make this model an unique one – and popular for women of all ages. The simple, seamless and streamlined design makes then borderline undetectable under tank tops, tight sweaters, blouses, polos and t-shirts. These bras do not have hooks or raised clasps and they are well lined for proper protection. It can be deemed as the best option for both worlds, as they maximize comfort without compromising sexiness. T-shirt bras have some special features including:
- No adjustable straps or raised hooks. Raised surfaces cannot be seen from under the shirt as they’re reduced to a bare minimum,
- T-shirt bras can not be noticed under the shirt.;
- Undetectable underwire. Contoured padding prevents the protruding of the underwire.
- Streamlined design. There is not much lace or decoration as the t-shirt bra designs are always kept simple.
- To help conceal nipples, the cups are sometimes lightly padded or lined with foam.
Depending on the preferences or the breast size, women are able to choose from a large selection of various t-shirt bras. Women who have larger chests are probably bound to choose a full coverage or a molder bra while smaller chested women are more likely to choose a demi-cup or a push-up bra. Common t-shirt bra types are listed below.
- Full Covering the entire breasts, full coverage bras are a great option for large-chested women.
- Demi– This type of bras only cover half of the breast;
- Push– Push-up bras use padding placed under the chest to lift up the breasts;
- Memory Create the same effect as a push-up bra, they use memory foam;
- Use an underwire made out of rigid metal, plastic or resin, that is fitted into the fabric to give the cup its shape;
- These cups usually tend to be rigid but they have a nice shape – these bras are treated by heat machines These molded bras are made by treating them with heat machines to duplicate the natural breast shape.