Your big day has come and you should find bridal lingerie pieces that makes you feel as a star of your own life and especially, the star of your own boudoir! Simultaneous comfort and glamor is a mantra of manufacturers of bridal lingerie. So feel like the beautiful woman you are inside and out, find that little bit of glamor and sexuality by choosing a wedding nightgowns.
Victoria’s Secret, Macy’s, The Find offers you stunning collections of wedding nightgowns. Or you can infuse a little vintage glamor into your wardrobe and find Silver Screen Lingerie collection of show-stealing gowns.
A charming collection of nightgowns at Victoria’s Secret will be a surprise for every bride. You can choose from beautiful teal chemice, sheer pink babydoll or ivory lace slip nightgowns, flirty short babydoll nighties, sexy pink lingerie ruffles, romantic and feminine chemise slips and panties.
Feel like goddess with wedding nightgowns from Macy’s: sophisticated satin Jones New York luxurious lace bridal gown, stylish and luxury Oscar de la Renta Pink Label long robe and gown or short gown and chemise. There is an extensive selection of Flora by Flora Nikrooz collection: gorgeous Goddess gown and robe, sweet Secret Garden gown and robe, romantic Elizabeth Chiffon floral high-low gown and even plus size floral trim high-low gown.
Look and feel like a star with The Find. You can find amazing embroidered backless French lace bridal lace nightgown from Heirloom collection (Sarafina Dreams 2014), unique and custom made white lace tie front Angel night gown, Heirloom bridal nightgown embroidered ivory French lace with silk details, inspired by 20’s. Even gorgeous lace trim and silk charmeuse ties with matching bikini panties are available.
Bring out your inner glow with soft, sensuous silk and satin vintage style. Choose wedding nightgowns from Silver Screen Loungerie collection:
- Stunning Miss Ritz Glam: 1930s silk and lace bias-cut nightgown.
- Gala Green Goddess: 1930s ‘Asymmetric’ sheer silk georgette bias nightgown.
- 1930s Grecian Goddess: pure silk Crepe-De-Chine bias-cut nightgown.
- Elegant Elysee: 1940s black Rayon satin bias-cut nightgown.
- Hellenic Siren: 1930s ‘Ornate’ silk satin bias-cut nightgown.
- Perfect Pink: stunning Neiman Marcus silk nightgown.
- Bonwit Couture: 1930s ‘Bi-Colour’ sheer silk nightgown.
- The most beautiful silk negligee nightgown Fancy Thirties: 1930s silk negligee with lace bodice and deep lace Hem.
Wedding nightgowns are amazing pieces of bridal lingerie giving a charm, sexuality and that feminine allure to every woman.