“Sex sells” is a common phrase among those in the advertising business. But does sex actually do the job of selling more products? Look at these sexy lingerie commercials and then tell us if you had a sudden urge to buy a new underwear set from Agent Provocateur or Victoria’s Secret for yourself or your lady to look like that. Here are six sexiest lingerie commercials:
- Freya Lingerie advertisement “What’s Your Idea of Fun?”. According to Freya, the idea of fun is bowling, dancing, roller skating, chatting on the phone, doing makeup and consuming a lot of chocolate, cupcakes, cocktails and ice cream.
- Valentine Do’s and Don’ts” from Victoria’s Secret. This commercial not only gives you the opportunity to look at half–naked Victoria’s Secret angels, but also provides you with some great advices what to do and not to do on Valentine’s Day. Have in mind that these advices stand for the everyday women as well.
- Incanto. Russia is known for its president Vladimir Putin, oil, steel billionaires and also for all these beautiful women. Well, it is hard to argue after watching the Russian lingerie brand‘s Incanto commercial.
- “Give Him Wood” commercial by Ann Summers. Somehow we have a feeling that every man would be happy to find a lady with such a fascinating hobby and outfit in which she pursuits it.
- In Fortnight Lingerie commercial the brand states that it revitalizes the classic beauty of lingerie. And we say that it definitely revitalizes hidden desire of men to see two beautiful women in action.
- Kylie Minogue’s “Banned Agent Provocateur” commercial. The brand has chosen Kylie Minogue to play the part of sexy provocateur and we guess they were right. This commercial is extremely tempting. See for yourself.
So, what is your verdict? Do you have a sudden urge to buy a new underwear set so you or your lady could look like that?