Bras were invented as a healthier option to corset and for convenience of a woman. The original prototype of the modern-day bra was a “breast-pad and perspiration shield” (designed by Henry S. Lesher in New York in 1859), which gave a symmetrical rotundity to female breasts and a more comfortable and graceful support to the skirts of their dress than heretofore. When elastic was invented more and more, companies start making bras that fit most women, and women are getting more support from bras and feeling more comfortable than ever.
If you have found the perfect dress for your wedding, now it is time to think about what you wear underneath the dress. It is as important as the dress itself. You have to choose the right fitting bra and corset that are designed to offer support, structure and to shape best suited to your body type and to help you look great on your big day. Bridal bras and corsets come in a wide variety of styles to complement every wedding dress. The right choice of bra and corset will offer a solid foundation and the perfect silhouette under your dress. Many women also pick a bridal bra that makes them feel alluring and sexy and help to stay gorgeous all night.
Bare Necessities will offer you gorgeous bridal bras and corsets which will add something uniqueand interesting to your outfit. You can find:
- Underwire bras
- Wire-free bras
- DD+ bras
- T-Shirt bras
- Push-up bras
- Strapless bras
- Padded bras
- Demi-cup bras
- Balconette bras
- Front close bras
- Seamless bras
- Plunge bras
- Convertible bras
- Back smoothing bras
- Halter bras
- Lace bras
- Longline bras
- Corset bras
Seamless, strapless or convertible full cup underwire bra will offer gorgeous, dramatic neckline with many wedding dresses. Some suggestions you should consider:
- Le Mystère: Soiree bustier with low back which offers firm support under any gown or dress and is classic short line design for modern women. It has a bustier with super low back for versatility, fully adjustable stretch straps which convert to criss-cross, halter and traditional.
- Dominique: Longline Lace Torsolette with removable garter belt straps, shimmery nylon on bust and front panel and underwire cups lightly lined for modesty.
- Calvin Klein: Infinite lace multiway push-up bra with removable, adjustable stretch straps, built-in push-up pads for enhanced cleavage and silicone lining and side boning for added support.
- Lily of France: convertible T-shirt bra with customized straps to criss-cross, halter, or strapless and silicone lining on back wings for stay-up support.
- Fashion Forms: Go Bare ultimate boost backless strapless bra with seamless, foam-lined cups with built-in push-up pads and adhesive wings for stay-put support.
- L’Agent by Agent Provocateur: Penelope strapless bra with seamed, 3-part cups with removable foam inserts and fully adjustable stretch straps. Stay-put silicone lining and side boning offers support.
There isn’t any rule in choosing the style of bridal bras and corsets. The perfect fitting of bridal lingerie help you to look and feel unique on your wedding day. If you need more information, read Bridal bras and corsets II.