One of America’s leading individualized bra fitting experts, Tina Karakourtis, has been fitting and customizing this irreplaceable undergarment since 1987. As a result, she has a lot of experience and is more than happy to share it with you by giving the best fitting bra tips:
- If your bra is riding up your back, purchase a bra in a smaller band size or extend the straps of the bra.
- If your cup runneth over, purchase a bra with bigger cups or a bra in a smaller band size or both.
- If your straps keep falling off your shoulders, purchase a bra in a smaller band size.
- If you have a rash under or between your breasts, getting re – measured by a bra expert is your best bet.
- If your underwire is digging into your underarm, purchase a bra in a smaller band size.
Tina Karakourtis says that a well – fitting bra gives you both: comfort and self – confidence as your clothes look better on you. She also notes that over time women and their breasts go through a series of life changes – puberty, pregnancy, menopause. Each transition should be accompanied with a new range of bras.
Ms. Karakourtis owns a lingerie boutique, where she offers well – known and reliable brands such as Wacoal, Fantasie, Freye, Elomi, Chantelle, Goddess, Felina, Curvy Couture, Curvy Kate, B-tempted, Carnival and also helps to find her clients the best option among these brands. She has written two books about being successful in business as well.